Yeah! Hope you have a great b-day! I really enjoyed reading your profile and all the cool stuff about you. Happy Birthday and Happy Easter too! Aunt Lisa
Hi Maddie! Hope your week is going well. I'm back to school today. It's the 143rd day of school and there are 37 left. Gramps and I are thinking of you and praying for a sppedy recovery after your operation. Sadie, Charlie and Cricket miss you and wish you well too. Love, Grams
Maddie ~ hang in there!! It was nice to talk to you on the phone yesterday. Alexis, Natasha and Uncle Peter are sending get well vibes your way! love you, Aunt Lisa
Your a real trooper. Are you home yet. Let me know when you get home and I'll bring a cow by to cheer you up. We'll maybe not literally but maybe I can bring some of their by products over...........say like a milk shake or a big bowl of ice cream. See you home soon......... Mr. Smith Down at the Farm
6 comments:
Hey Maddie!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope your Birthday pitch goes great--how cool! I'll try to give you a call later. Love you!
Karen
PS-I've never blogged before--I hope you get this!!
Yeah!
Hope you have a great b-day! I really enjoyed reading your profile and all the cool stuff about you. Happy Birthday and Happy Easter too!
Aunt Lisa
Hi Maddie! Hope your week is going well. I'm back to school today. It's the 143rd day of school and there are 37 left. Gramps and I are thinking of you and praying for a sppedy recovery after your operation. Sadie, Charlie and Cricket miss you and wish you well too.
Love,
Grams
Hi Maddie,
I'm so glad to hear that your surgery went well and that you didn't barf! Hang in there and keep laughing!
Love,
Karen
Maddie ~ hang in there!! It was nice to talk to you on the phone yesterday. Alexis, Natasha and Uncle Peter are sending get well vibes your way!
love you,
Aunt Lisa
Your a real trooper. Are you home yet. Let me know when you get home and I'll bring a cow by to cheer you up. We'll maybe not literally but maybe I can bring some of their by products over...........say like a milk shake or a big bowl of ice cream.
See you home soon.........
Mr. Smith Down at the Farm
Post a Comment